|Type||ATX Mid Tower|
|With Power Supply||Standard PS2 PSU (optional)|
|Motherboard Compatibility||9.6" x 9.6" (Micro ATX)
12" x 9.6" (ATX)
|With Side Panel Window||Transparent Window|
|External 5.25" Drive Bays||3|
|External 3.5" Drive Bays||Converted from one 5.25" drive bay|
|Internal 3.5" Drive Bays||6 x 3.5" or 6 x 2.5"|
|Expansion Slots||8 + 1|
|Front Ports||USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1|
|120mm Fans||Front (intake) :
120 x 120 x 25 mm Turbo fan x 1 (1000rpm, 16dBA)
Rear (exhaust) :
120 x 120 x 25 mm Blue LED Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA)
Bottom (intake) : (optional)
120 x 120 x 25 mm
|200mm Fans||Top (exhaust) :(optional)
200 x 200 x 30 mm, or
140 x 140 x 25 mm , or
120 x 120 x 25 mm x 2
|Dimensions||19.20" x 9.60" x 19.00" (H x W x D)|
|Features||Thermaltake Commander G41 Mid-Tower Chassis
- Commander G series is the new gaming budget case series, designed for users who need a large interior space for high-end hardware and expansion while having a conservative budget. Like all Thermaltake gaming cases, Commander G41 is designed to ease system builds, it comes with standard features like the tool-free drive bay design, removable drive cage, multiple fans mounting options and the support for internal and external liquid cooling solution and advance cable management.
Extreme Space Design
- Gear toward performance pioneers and eSports adventurers with the goal of "Space is of the Essence" in mind by incorporating an outsize body structure with convex and perforated panel design to provide a vast interior space for the ultimate aeration and extreme high-end hardware components compatibility.
- Standard 3 x 5.25" and 6 x 3.5"/2.5" with innovative tool-free drive bay design minumized the hassels of installing and removing accessories and storage devices
- G41 delivers the most scalable graphics platform in a mid-tower category, with 8 + 1 PCI-E expansion slots which support for both Native 4-way ATI CrossFireX and Nvidia SLI. Additionally, the removable drive cage can support VGA card up to 410mm.
Clear Visual with Strong Build
- G41 provides a sturdy side transparent acrylic window panel while utilized approximately 75% of the side panel to grand direct visual access into the case.
Convenient Build Support
- Beside the mounting holes for cooling solutions, the backplate has a large CPU cut-out and pre-mounting holes that support motherboards size up to standard ATX and CPU cooler installation, with the aid of extra convex side panel G41 has the space for Advanced Cable Management up to 38mm.